SHE IS NOW SOLD!
The time has come to move on from our wonderful liveaboard Bertha. We moved onto the water in 2015 and it is with a heavy heart that we must now say goodbye; we will be moving back into a van full time to travel Europe and convert our barn in Portugal.
Currently moored up along the Worcester & Birmingham canal on the outskirts of Worcester.
This is the perfect liveaboard boat for a first timer as it has everything you need to sail away immediately. Boat blacked 2017, recent hull survey 2017 and BSS valid until 2022 so nothing needs doing for a couple of years!
Here’s the details about Bertha:
- 1991 30ft Springer Narrowboat
- Thorneycroft Mitsubishi engine
- Cruiser stern
- Hull survey September 2017
- Hull blacked September 2017
- Boat Safety Certificate 2022
- Boat repainted 2015
- Multi-fuel stove
- Fixed bed
- Thetford Duplex 4 burner hob with grill and oven
- Shower and toilet
- Paloma Boiler in kitchen
- 12v/240v cool box refrigerator
- 2 x 13kg Calor Gas bottles
- 250w solar
- 12v system (2 x power ports, lights, water pump)
- 240v shore power
- Open plan layout
- Fresh water tank
- Stern cover
- 7 x 1 watt LED lights